Stuff Your Kids Will Eat
Next Class: Coming Soon!
Getting your kids to eat healthy meals and snacks, especially during the school year, can be a real challenge. But we can help you make it much easier.
Over the course of a fun, fast-paced 60 minutes, Michele will feature a whole host of nutritious, interesting, and fun school lunch and snack ideas that kids will love.
Designed for both parents and children to attend, the class includes:
• A review of general concepts for good nutrition
• Time-saving tips for preparing healthy and delicious school lunches and snacks
• Great ideas to remake classic junk-food favorites
• Two live cooking demos (with samples to taste!)
• Recipes and handouts to take home
• Q&A session w/ registered dietitian nutritionist Michele Rager
Stuff Your Kids Will Eat is free and (like all Kids Plus classes) open to the public. But space is limited, so registration is required.
Register for the Class
Stuff Your Kids Will Eat will be offered at our Pleasant Hills office:
The Well @ Kids Plus Pleasant Hills
810 Clairton Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
About Our Instructor
Michele Rager, MS, RDN-AP, LDN, CNSC, is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with twelve years of experience in various settings, including hospitals, long-term care, research, and retail nutrition.