Just the Facts
Monday, March 1st, 6:30pm – Online via Zoom
Dr. Andy Georgeson and Dr. Todd Wolynn offer an entertaining, informative, interactive workshop that focuses on the physical and emotional changes of adolescence.
We’ve taken our “Dude, Where’s My Puberty?” class to the next level, by partnering with the Guyology program from the acclaimed national puberty educators at Girlology to give you…
Just the Facts is, like it’s predecessor, a fun, fast-paced class — designed for 9-11 year-old boys and their Dads or other male mentors — includes teaching, activities, and lots of questions, answers, and open discussion.
Some of our goals for the class are to:
• Start talking to each other! Discussing adolescence and sexuality can be hard. We make it easier by jump-starting the conversation in class, so you can continue it at home.
• Give good, evidence-based information in fun, dynamic setting. We include activities to help make things more fun and less awkward.
• Promote a healthy self-image. We want to help, teach, and empower young men for their futures.
• Create a comfortable, supportive environment to talk about issues facing boys.
Some of the topics we’ll cover are:
- Growth & Development
- Hygiene & Hair Management
- Health & Nutrition
- Protective Gear for Sports
- Girls’ Puberty
- Moods & Emotions
- Internet Safety & Curiosity
The class will be held virtually via Zoom webinar.
The cost of the class is $50 per Boy/Adult pair and includes a downloadable activity book.
Register for the Class